High Performance Fiber Ball
High performance, non clogging, mechanical filter media for both freshwater and marine aquariums. Easy to remove & replace, fiber balls collect floating detritus & other toxic particles in water.
- Micron Size: 20-50um
- Density: 1.38/cm3
- Filling Density: 60-80kg/m 3
- Filtering Velocity: 20-85m/h
- Waste Stopping Quantity: 6kg/m3
- Moisture Absorption: 0.4-0.5%
- Voidage: 96%
- Specific Area: 3000m2/m3
High Capacity Coarse Granular Ferric Oxide
High Capacity Granular Ferric Oxide is 2 x more effective by volume than leading GFO. HC GFO controls and removes phosphates from water eliminating nuisance algae and green water.
- Diameter: 3-4mm
- Purity: 65% above
- Hardness: 4-5
- Ash Mass %: 5
Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon
Highest grade chemical filtration process that removes impurities such as copper, chlorine, medications, tap water impurities, discoloration and dissolved proteins.
- Iodine Number: 1000 min.
- Ball-Pan Hardness: 97 min.
- Surface area (BET) m2/g: 1225
- pH: Neutral
- Food Chemicals Codex: Passes
- Ash, Mass %: 3
- Methylene blue absorption g/100g: 24
- Washed with Hydrochloric Acid