1 teaspoon will treat approx. 40 gallons (151 L) or 32 g per 1,000 L (264 gallons). Using this dosage, 1.0 ppm ammonia will be instantly eliminated, as well as chlorine and chloramines. FritzPro A.C.C.R. dosage can be safely increased by 5x to remove greater amounts of ammonia.
- For best results, dissolve ACCR in tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Handy when using medications that affect the bio filter: avoid water changes by adding ACCR to detoxify up to 1 ppm ammonia per dose
- Dry products measured by volume (teaspoons, cups, etc) will always give approximate results - use a gram scale if available. If a gram scale is not available, be sure to test for correct concentration after use and observe for any changes in fish behavior.
- Overdosed? It is safe to increase dosage up to 5x. Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with a chlorine test kit, salicylate-type ammonia test kit (those with yellow/green color charts) and avoid Nessler-type ammonia test kits (those with yellow/amber color charts)
NOTE: Due to the variation of granular size, conversion between volume and weight of powdered products are approximate; as a precaution, dose less than the calculated amount and measure the effect before adding the total amount.