Use 1 cap (1 tsp/5 ml) per 10 U.S. gallons (38 L). Using this dosage, 1.0 mg/L ammonia will be instantly eliminated, as well as chlorine and chloramines. For areas with very high chlorine levels, or in emergency situations with very high ammonia levels, dosage can be safely increased or repeated up to 5x.
- For best results, add ACCR to tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Handy when using medications that affect the bio filter: avoid water changes by adding ACCR to detoxify 1 ppm ammonia per dose
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Overdosed? It is safe to increase dosage up to 5x. Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with: chlorine test kit, salicylate-type ammonia test kit (those with yellow/green color charts) and avoid Nessler-type ammonia test kits (those with yellow/amber color charts)